At ForzaPT, we provide a variety of services treating individuals with injuries to their bones, muscle and tendons following a comprehensive evidence-based evaluation. PT services are provided with the highest quality of care specific to patient needs. Our interventions include low-impact exercises that assist in regaining function and the optimal strength necessary to reach their highest level of independence with the least restricted assisted device.
- Methods implemented to minimize and control pain such as Arthritis.
- ForzaPT utilizes Microstim and Microcurrent Point Stimulation (MPS) which consists of applying brief and concentrated micro-current impulses to treat points that gently relax muscles, calm the nervous system and release endorphins, which are the body's natural pain killers.
- This is the ability to assume, shift or maintain a position without falling.
- Treatment focused on restoration of equilibrium without dizziness symptoms during head or body movements.
- Sprain: Stretching or tearing of the ligament.
- Strain: Stretching or tearing of the tendon or muscle.
- Rehabilitation of the joints involving the upper extremity, including the shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Common injuries: Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. (CTS)
- Fibromyalgia is a condition that involves pain throughout the body known as trigger points caused mostly by over-activity of nerves.
- Treatments to counteract the effects of pain, muscle weakness and difficulties in walking.
- Weak and brittle bones that can lead to fractures.
- Common sites of fractures following trauma: Wrist, spine and hips.
- Treatments focused on improving joint integrity and bone density through gradual and low impact medical exercise.
- A neurological condition affecting the purposeful mobility of an individual characterized by shakiness and reduced precision of movement.
- Treatments focused on medical exercise to target muscle groups that allow improved muscle recruitment and motor sequence.
- A condition which the immune system attacks the nerve protective covering leaving gaps in the nerve path and distorting the signal communication between the brain and the nerve endings.
- Treatments implemented to counteract the effects of muscle spasms, paresthesias, fatigue, coordination and pain.